Deployed from a national model at the end of 2019, the DU RELIER of the University of Strasbourg is specifically open to people in exile who wish to learn French and resume their studies at the university.
The DU RELIER (Retour aux Etudes par la langue et l’interculturalité des Etudiants Refugiés) is reserved for people in exile.
It is a university diploma reserved for people in exile: Retour aux Etudes par la Langue et l’Interculturelle des Etudiants Réfugiés (Return to Studies through Language and Interculturality of Refugee Students).
Eligibility criteria to apply:
- To have arrived in France as of January 1, 2017,
- Be an asylum seeker, refugee, or under subsidiary protection and have carried out its procedures in Alsace,
- Have a minimum level of French A1,
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Registration dates are communicated each semester.
The following documents will be requested:
- A photocopy of proof of your date of entry into France (certificate of asylum application, residence permit, …)
- A photocopy of the diplomas obtained (minimum BAC) with the translation in French or English.
- Possibly a CV
- Any proof you consider useful on your journey.
- Photocopy of your residence permit.
Please note: Applications for DU RELIER are open until May 27th. You must send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To download the application file FICHE_INSCRIPTION_DU_RELIER_mai2020docx
Please visit the ad site here.