The Union of Exiled Students announces the opening of volunteering opportunity with its translation team, in the following languages: Arabic, French, English and Pashto.
Due to the popularity of the information published by the Union of Exiled Students in France on its website, the Union announces its need for volunteer translators to translate articles on higher education in France. Exiled Students who wish to continue their higher education in France need this access to information on their rights.
Required Skills :
Proficiency in the languages in which the Union publishes on its website: Arabic and French.
Proficiency in the languages in which the Union will soon publish on its website: English and Pashto.
Language training required:
- The ability to translate from French to Arabic.
- The ability to translate from English to Arabic
- The ability to translate from French to English.
- The ability to translate from English to French.
- The ability to translate from French and English to Pashto.
Those wishing to volunteer for this mission can send their CV and couver letter to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org